Construction, Civil & Rail
Fresh Start Australia is passionate about working with Clients to develop a sustainable framework that focuses on addressing workforce skill gaps and supporting the economic and social well-being of Aboriginal people.
Support The Environment
Fresh Start Australia is committed to supporting the environment, reducing the number of chemicals used onsite through utilisation of treated water using a Stabilised Aqueous Ozone (SAO). SAO is a sanitiser and cleaner that is more effective cleaner than bleach and chlorine.
SAO leaves no environmental footprint, with SAO returning to its natural state after 6 days. Major benefits of the system include:
– Reduction in chemicals needed. We have eliminated chemical 100% on some sites, and at worst have reduced by 80%
– No carbon emissions from chemical manufacturing
– No chemicals entering waterways – polluting oceans and impacting on marine life
– No packaging going into landfill, or backlogged recycling programmes that also cause emissions
– Cleaning agent created onsite meaning no transport requirements
– No chemical residue reduces the need for rinsing, reducing the overall water usage
– Reduction in WHS issues having chemicals onsite, from storage requirements through to employee wellbeing through no skin reactions, chemical burn, allergies from scents