Professional Corporate Cleaning Services across Brisbane
At Fresh Start Australia, we’ll provide your business with corporate cleaning to take the stress out of maintaining an office to the highest of standards.
Fresh Start Australia is a leading organisation offering facilities management and a range of other services to ensure that your needs are met and exceeded. Through our range of services, we always make sure that your business is provided with the highest quality of work.
At FSA, we have expertise in a range of areas ensuring that no matter your need, we have the solution. We are leaders when it comes to providing facility management services, and there is no job too big. We welcome the challenge and will always be excited to tackle a new environment.
We will take care of our client’s businesses and assets, providing a comprehensive cleaning service all around Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. Whether it be ongoing cleaning of a building or helping with a clean out, FSA has you covered. We partner with the best organisations to ensure that we are finding the perfect match for your business and proving nothing but top quality service.
Fresh Start Australia is passionate about working with Clients to develop a sustainable framework that focuses on addressing workforce skill gaps and supporting the economic and social well-being of Aboriginal people.
Corporate Cleaning Services that Support the Environment
Fresh Start Australia is committed to supporting the environment, reducing the number of chemicals used onsite through utilisation of treated water using a Stabilised Aqueous Ozone (SAO). SAO is a sanitiser and cleaner that is more effective cleaner than bleach and chlorine.
SAO leaves no environmental footprint, with SAO returning to its natural state after 6 days. Major benefits of the system include:
– Reduction in chemicals needed. We have eliminated chemical 100% on some sites, and at worst have reduced by 80%
– No carbon emissions from chemical manufacturing
– No chemicals entering waterways – polluting oceans and impacting on marine life
– No packaging going into landfill, or backlogged recycling programmes that also cause emissions
– Cleaning agent created onsite meaning no transport requirements
– No chemical residue reduces the need for rinsing, reducing the overall water usage
– Reduction in WHS issues having chemicals onsite, from storage requirements through to employee wellbeing through no skin reactions, chemical burn, allergies from scents